Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tanks.

I HATE BEING IN PUGS WITH DISTRACTED TANKS. If you are tanking.. don't watch south park... ok? As a Healer and a Ranged DPS, I hate throwing one heal, or attacking the mob and it running to me immediately and hitting me... after the tank body pulls.




---------------
Gear Score.
I really consider it to be more of a epeen check then an actual skill/ability/gear checker. You can stack PVP gear in ICC to get to 6k GS... PVP gear in PVE....... I am not talking like maybe one or two pieces, I am talking about a resto shaman using enhance pvp gear just to get their GS higher. Since when was it ok to use attack power on ANYTHING as a resto shaman.
Also the gear checking has become a bit insane. When you get in a pug and 6+ people leave because one person sneaked through the gear check with 245 gear... it gets a bit tiring.


Wait people like to be carried but at this point the 30% buff is carrying most everyone. I just want my purples.
I should really be doing my homework.... but I really want my purples.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More